Maintenance method of epoxy floor
Epoxy floor is a high-strength, abrasion-resistant, and beautiful floor. It has the advantages of no joints, solid texture, good chemical resistance, corrosion resistance, dust resistance, convenient maintenance, and low maintenance costs.
Epoxy floor paint is a high-value, high-quality, high-demand product. The correct application method can not only keep the ground as new as it is, but also maintain the long service life.
Today I will tell you the method of curing epoxy floor!
1. After finishing construction, it should be put into use after curing for 7-10 days. During the curing period, water or other solutions should not be allowed to wet the surface.
2.Every employee who enters the workshop must be replaced with rubber-soled shoes (no black-soled shoes with foam bottoms are allowed) (so as not to bring outside mud into the workshop and scratch the ground)
3. For hardware: such as iron chairs, iron tables, iron shelves, etc., their feet must be wrapped with soft plastic, rubber, or covered with paper to avoid scratching the ground during use.
4. The tractor must fully lift the machine plate off the ground. When turning, please pay special attention to the corner of the machine plate to avoid scratching the ground.
5. When cleaning the floor, please use a soft mop or a wet and dry vacuum cleaner, which can be cleaned with water or detergent, but please pay attention to the wet and slippery floor
6. If it is worn or scratched due to long use time, small area can be repaired locally. If the area is large, it is recommended to roll over again.
7. Before the equipment enters the factory, lay a hard cardboard box on the floor to avoid scratching the ground during the transportation of equipment.
8. Please use hard or elastic rubber wheels for carts and carts, and use them separately inside and outside the plant.
9.Can be waxed according to ground requirements (the effect can prevent ground scratches)
1. In the case of production and construction, the construction environment must have a sufficient isolation area to prevent ash, sand and other particles from penetrating into the wet epoxy paint floor.
2. Areas prone to pollution, the more prominent facade parts, Zoulang should use a wide cloth mop to clean 1-2 times a day.
3. If the ground has coarse sand and mud, it should be cleaned in time to prevent sand from grinding the ground and reduce ground wear.
4. Employees should change to soft-soled shoes before entering the clean area; set plastic blankets at the junctions, entrances and exits where it is easy to bring in sand and mud to facilitate the removal of shoe soles.
5. When the forklift and forklift are unloading, pay attention to the flatness of the cargo to avoid scratching the ground by dragging on the cargo side.
6. Try to avoid braking when vehicles, forklifts and forklifts are running.
7. Frequent oil and oil leaks should be cleaned with sawdust to avoid oil denaturation, adsorption of ash layer, and stubborn stains. For a large area of oil immersion, you can use a wide cloth mop to push the sawdust to absorb the floor oil.
8. Machine repair tools should avoid falling to the ground as much as possible.
9. If the large paint film is damaged, report it in time to repair the oil before the oil seeps into the foundation. When the workshop is flushed with water, avoid the oil-water mixture from depositing in the deep damage.