Terrazzo Floor Hardening Project
- Tire Workshop Sealed Curing Floor
- Machinery Workshop Floor Project
- Tianling Electronic Workshop Floor
- NIKE Store Dense Tempered Floor Project
- Suzhou Library Tempered Floor Project
- Metro Supermarket Floor Project
- Qianyi Old Ground Renovation Project
- Transit Center Floor Renovation Project
- Fast Auto Old Ground Renovation Project
- Dance Center Parking Floor Project
- Venetian Macao Parking Floor Project
- Tianhe City Parking Lot Ground Project
- Terrazzo Floor Hardening Project
- Concrete Laser Leveling Integrated Project
- Waterborne Polyurethane Mortar Project
Sweet Drink Shop Terrazzo Floor
KAIDA construction team is up to expectations
I heard that eating sweets can increase happiness, and eating sweets when you are not happy will make you feel better. Listening to the incredible, in fact, this is still scientifically based. In general, sweetness can stimulate the brain's nerves and make them excited. Especially in the summer of Chongqing, it is very hot. At this time, it is time for all sweet drinks shops to show their talents. As long as the taste is pure, every sweet drink shop has a long queue at the door. Today, our Bai Shiliang construction team came to the marble stone sweet drink shop to add a beautiful scenery to the upcoming sweet drink shop.
From the selection of samples to paving, white cement + colored stones with a bright eye. Based on the principle of dedication and quality, our workers dress up the plain and colorful ground, and match this hot weather.
The interior decoration of the store pays attention to the mix of colors. The decoration outside the store is childlike and bold. From afar, the bright colors are very eye-catching. As the front door unfolds, the number of customers will be rolling after the opening of the business. The Baishiliang terrazzo construction team also did not expect and completed the task. In the case of quality priority, the aesthetics are also guaranteed.
- No. 3302, Building 9, Boxuan Garden, Dagu South Road, Hexi Dist., Tianjin, China (Mainland)